1. Treatment owner
Following the consultation of www.barchitects.it ("Site"), to the effect of sending your e-mail via the "Contact Us" or an e-mail address indicated in the Site, may be treated personal data on persons identified or identifiable ("Treatment"). This document informs users how to manage the treatment and also constitutes a statement made pursuant to art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code for the Protection of Personal Data ("Code"). The holder of the treatment is …
2. Treated data
2.1. Navigation data
2.2. Data provided voluntarily by users
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on the Site or communications sent via the use of the "Contacts" section, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender address, necessary to respond to requests, and of any other personal data inserted in such communications.
3. Nature of the data and consequences of a refusal to respond
Apart from that specified with reference to the navigation data, which are necessary in order to allow users a correct use of the Site, interested parties are free to provide personal data to request a response from Company. Failure to provide data may make it impossible to fulfill the request.
4. Method of treatment
The personal data are processed by manual, computerized and automated systems for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected. The holder is equipped with specific security measures to ensure that the treatment is carried out in compliance with the Code, with particular regard to the prevention of the loss of such data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access to the databases.
5. Rights of interested parties
Users have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them and their communication in intelligible form. Interested parties have the right to obtain the indication of:
- the content and origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in the processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification data of the owner and responsible;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them, as responsible or agents.
Interested parties also have the right to obtain:
- the updating, correction or, when you have an interest, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the declaration that the operations mentioned above have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement becomes impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Interested parties have the right to oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of their personal data, pertinent to collection purposes. To exercise these rights, users can write to the responsible in charge of the response of the rights of the users, Company, sending a statement to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject "Privacy - exercise their rights under art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003.". The data can also be processed by other responsible. The complete list of data processing responsible is available at the registered office of the Company.
6. Communication and dissemination of data
The personal information collected on the Site is not subject to disclosure or communication and will not be sold or transferred to third parties. This is without prejudice, in any case, communication or distribution of data required in accordance with the law, police, judicial authorities, intelligence and security agencies or other public entities for purposes of defense or national security or the prevention, detection or repression of crime.